Only a numbskull thinks he knows things about things he knows nothing about.

17 August 2007

yes a heart will always stay one day too long

Summertime is for staying put. Or at least that's the lesson it seems I'm meant to learn, but of course I'm way too dense for that.

My plan today:
EWR-DCA
DCA-IAH
IAH-AVL

As of now, everything looks fine, the biggest hitch being that I don't have a way to get home from the airport. But there's this tropical rainstorm named Erin hanging out in South Texas who may have other ideas for me...

UPDATE: Well, scratch that. Looks like I'll try for the one space available one the EWR-AVL flight. If I don't make it I'll probably spend the night in DC, so heads up to my massive audience out there in the nation's capital.

2 Comments:

Blogger Reid said...

Awwwww yeah, muthafuckah! Give me a call if you're in Our Nation's Capital tonight. There's a party right down the street from me. You're not invited; I'm just telling you.

17 August 2007 at 13:02:00 GMT-4

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, evidently summertime is for staying put. I'm "staying put" with my broken ankle...usually on the front porch or on the couch! Feel free to stop by and stay put with me. i'm bored...dad is finally leaving today and i might be able to get a word in after he leaves. he's quite the talker! T-

19 August 2007 at 10:22:00 GMT-4

 

Post a Comment

<< Home