Only a numbskull thinks he knows things about things he knows nothing about.

06 July 2007

we are liars like the summertime

I think it has been twenty years. That would put me at fourteen years old; sounds about right. It was the first and, until tonight, the last time. Funny, though, how some things never change.

Yes, after a twenty year hiatus, I can still report with certainty: Rolling Rock tastes like soap.

So here's an idea: instead of drinking soap, have a real beer and listen to this song. It's summer, dontcha know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reid said...

That sounds pretty good, though I think I'd like just about anything with that disco hi-hat. If I ever have children, I'll name at least one of them Disco Hi-Hat and then I'll NEVER be mad at them.

7 July 2007 at 09:26:00 GMT-4

 

Post a Comment

<< Home