Only a numbskull thinks he knows things about things he knows nothing about.

02 November 2006

i just go crazy like the good old days

Has anyone else noticed that the first few measures of Interpol's "Slow Hands" pretty closely echo U2's "I Will Follow"? That has to be on purpose.

Interpol - Slow Hands

I'm also posting, for no particular reason, a song that I can't find the source for. It was posted on a music blog as a Black Tie Dynasty track, and while it sounds like something they would do, the singer sounds different and it doesn't appear on any of their track listings. I've Googled it from time to time but still can't find out anything about it.

Black Tie Dynasty, maybe - Starting Up Again

That is all. I hope you will enjoy your weekend as much as I will enjoy mine.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reid said...

Is something going on this weekend? You wanna hang out? Maybe watch some TV?

2 November 2006 at 21:56:00 GMT-5

 

Post a Comment

<< Home